Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
uberwaltz, The pins in the IEC are good to paste.  If you have a tube amp pasting the pins on the tubes a third to half the way up also has a great effect.  It's not that hard and really worth it. After all pins are pasted, plug in and take out and check under a good light to make sure there is no bridging of the TC between the pins.  Enjoy!
Well I applied the TC paste this morning.
Squeezed out what I thought was a tiny amount but it was enough to do my main system, second system, third system AND the ht rig too!
Goes a long way.
This was all power cords, interconnect and speaker cable ends. I did not open up any equipment and do anything inside.
Doing contacts in the main breaker box will be a job for another day.

I must have 3/4 of the tube left! In the freezer it goes.
   So have you listened to your system yet uberwaltz?  Curios as to how it sounds now
As uberwaltz says, a little goes a long way.

I've found it best to just gently squeeze the "plunger" so that just a small amount of paste barley comes out of the end of the tube, then dab the brush onto it from there. This way, there is very little waste. 

After pasting the innards of my power conditioner and the speaker crossovers, the sound has improved drastically.  I was listening to my favorite Karrin Allyson CD last night, and it was as though she was right there in front of the listening position singing to me personally. Down right awesome. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Karrin-Allyson-Round-Midnight-New-CD/131936953980?epid=97528638&hash=it...

Frank
Six weeks on my mats as of Thursday, and the sound is still improving. I've kind of made it my mission to see how long it keeps improving, while I don't make any changes to my system.