Road trip to demo $10,000 speakers

I'm going to take a several hour road trip to the Washington DC/Baltimore area to demo some speakers in the $10,000 range for a once in a lifetime purchase. I plan on listening to some Magico A3's, Aerial Acoustic 7T's, and Spendor D-9's. One of the dealers also has Paradigm Persona 3F's on the floor, so I'll take a listen to them too. While I'm up there are there any other speakers in that price range you'd recommend I try to locate and take a listen to. I'm open to and welcome your suggestions and will take the time to research each one as well.

I'm not in the market for used equipment. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Mike

skyscraper
As a bonus, records treated with LAST sound a touch better. This is a good test for your system and your hearing. I only treat records that I play quite often, once a month is often enough.
Hello. I know how important listen to quality music even you on a trip. I use one site https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-computer-speakers . There you can choose and buy a speaker. This site has different kinds of it. And about the price, very wide choice.
skyscraper

Thanks for the update. Luxman is gaining serious ground here in the U.S.
I would not mind getting an audition myself.  Happy Listening!
Skyscraper,
As one of the earliest purchasers and recipients of the A3's, may I offer a few suggestions to maximize their startling sound quality:
1. They take a long time to break in -- 100-200 hours -- so be patient if they don't sound as good as they did in the showroom. They will, if not better.2. They have deep, taut and musical bass, but you need an amp with the "cojones" to bring out and control that bass. I use a Krell FPB 300cx, which certainly does the trick. I would look to the used market for this amp or its equivalent. Don't stint on quality power.
3. They are sensitive to speaker cable. I use Audience AU 24 SX cables and they interact well with the speakers. I am about to substitute my old Nordost Valhallas and check out how they sound, but I expect they will be too "hot." I would characterize the A3's as "lively" speakers, which is not to say any frequency range is emphasized, only that they are not "laid back."4. Though they weigh 110 lbs. each and are a (grizzly) bear to move, speaker placement and toe-in make a dramatic difference in their sound. Find  a strong helper and experiment until you get the sound you like; you spent a lot of money on the speakers and it will be well worth the effort.
Enjoy. I am still discovering the A3's wonders. With the present aluminum tariffs, I do not see how Magico can hold the price on these, which are a fantastic audio bargain to begin with.

Neal