Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
Here's my take.
Koetsu Rosewood.....             Gone
Various Denon DL 103R variants. Stock. Nuded.  Midas aluminum body. All gone. Soundsmith top of the line ruby cantilever and diamond stylus replacements, ALL GONE !!
Grado Statement.    GONE !!

What's left.

My Audio Technical's AT150MLX. Incredibly good. But even better ( and the best I've heard )
Shure V15III ( not a type V,  the III was better), with a Jico SAS stylus.

Just unbelievably natural and realistic music. I can't imagine it getting better than this.

Nuff said,

Crazy Bill
$1500 will buy one a London Super Gold. It's a Moving Iron, not Moving Magnet, producing an output voltage of 5mV! The Herron phono amp has enough headroom to handle the London's unusually high output; not all do. The cartridge is not for everyone, but offers an extremely dynamic, visceral, exciting sound.

I wish! My SME M2-12R and the London don't play well together. I was really bummed when I found that out.
Very true dhcod. The Londons cause the SME knife-edge bearing to "chatter". Too bad, because the SME arm tube is a great one.
2M Black is my all time favorite cartridge. Listening to it will be an absolute trip.