Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@mofojo The difference between the DI's and SE's? Where to begin? Both are great speakers and if I had two systems I'd have kept the DI's. When first recieving the SE's I was somewhat disappointed as I thought they were less lively and too laid back compared to the DI's. That changed over time as the SE's broke in, which takes longer than with the DI's. After having the SE's almost a year now I'm very happy with the change as they are truly amazing speakers but there are times I miss the DI's. I find the SE's to be more refined, more polished and probably better sounding from top to bottom but the DI's have more of the "Tekton" sound I grew accustomed in the previous three years with the Enzo's and DI's. What sound is that? It's not easy for me to describe other than the DI's, like the Enzo's, had a very "live" sound. The SE's do also, just not quite to the same degree. The SE's do everything else better IMO but being more refined aren't quite as rambunctious as the DI's. 

In the end I'm glad I went with the SE's but could have been quite happy with the DI's. It's like I'm so lucky to have been married to a wonderful lady for 35 years......but I still remember my first love fondly. This is yet another time I'm glad my wife has no interest in audio and doesn't read these posts! I'd have a much easier time explaining my fondness for the DI's than fondly remembering a high school sweetheart 😃

@iclickjohn I've owned three pair Tektons, one in satin and two with automotive paint finish. The automotive paint surely takes their looks up a few notches but the satin black looked good enough to me. Fit and finish on all three speakers was very good. You won't mistake them for furniture grade, but then my couch doesn't sound as good as my speakers 😀 . Eric used to offer very nice wood veneers that looked great as he was a furniture or cabinet maker at one time but I'm not sure that's an option anymore. Delivery was as promised.  I never ordered grills so I can't speak on them. 
Could the slight change in “liveliness” be explained by the claimed 3 dB efficiency difference?