Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I have owned three pairs of Tektons: the Double Impacts, the SEs, and now the Encores. In all three cases, the finish was just fine. I am particularly fond of the Encores done in Spanish Tile soft gloss. Some say the Tektons are ugly, but I think these look very nice in my living room. For what it is worth, so does my wife. And the sound...wow. I fully expect that this will be my last pair of speakers.

I did not order the grills.

I just took the DI plunge. Upgrade model. To match our furniture, SW 6048Terra Brun, a nice rich warm brown. I am ordering two sets of grills, one conservative set of black by AcousTex with the 98% transmission fabric. I will be calling them tomorrow for some of their swatches for a second set of grills in a "step’n out" kind of color, when my wife isn’t home lol. I think Cinnamon or Solid Rust or Spice by AcousTex. I told her I wanted the grills shipped with the speakers. She said yes, ten days. And I’ll order the second set of grills later. I hope they’re having a great day when they make mine. I told her that I would pay extra if he payed a little extra attention to the details and craftsmanship. She said like $100. But then I figured, why should I pay them to do it right. So I said "nah, I changed my mind, just have them make them right, as they should be" with no scruffy finish etc. I’m confident in the sound, pairing with PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Integrated with digital server Sony HAP-S1. Just a clean simple set up for now with the option to add mono-blocks in the future. The PL is already amazing with my 25 year old speakers. Can’t wait to really hear them sing now. JM
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts once they arrive, John, and the pairing with the PL. Be sure and listen to them without the grills as well. I really do love my upgraded DIs. They will be with me for many years.
@aweiner77 If i was looking at a cheaper version of the double impacts I'd go with the electrons and skip the impacts. Just my opinion.