WHY DO SOME AUDIOPHILES THINK YOU ARE BRAGGING WHEN YOU ARE SHARING?

I have seen many people share what they have and what they have heard on audiogon and there are always a few people that come on with negative comments about the person bragging or,the put down the higher end gear that one is speaking about.  Why do you think that happens?
calvinj
Post removed 
I once saw a poster that said something like "The worst thing about being better than everyone else is that they think you are pretentious."

I think one problem is that people with super high end systems, cable burners, room treatments, special power sources, little brass bells all over the walls as room treatment, etc, etc, etc, will often be a little condescending to those who don't. That sets up a stereotype (ha ha) and then someone innocently posts about how great their new high end system and all its tweaks are....and they get stereotyped unfairly.
Yeah, maybe, sharing doesn't always take pretty forms.
djones51, good thought.
but some things that seem preposterous are in fact real...and many are free or cheap...but there is only so much time to try these all...
Well of course they are real or else people would not do them and stand by them....right?