Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Yeah, the Lounge Audio LCR MK(???) was my first choice and I think that is where I first read the term ’giant killer’ for phono preamps. It is an outstanding preamp for the money and class A too. And as I did more research and found out about the Budgie, I bought one.

I later ’rolled’ in 2 matched NOS Telefunken E88CC/6922’s vacuum tubes and was amazed at the transparency, depth, wide soundstage and dynamic range with an added 3 Dimensional sound quality I had never heard before from my receiver’s phono jacks.

I took a chance and bought a used Shure V15VxMR MM cartridge for $150 bucks as they normally go for $500 and installed a JICO SAS VN5xMR stylus and have been using this set up for awhile now.

Just over a month ago I bought 2 pair of 8' Clear Day Cable double shotgun speaker wire for $300 and the sound improvement was immediate. I guess my choices makes me a ’budget audiophile’ too! ☺
Invictus.... wrong.....Anti’s can make shielded or unshielded cables...I had one of each to compare. In MY system shielded sounded a little closed in compared to the unshielded. Actually, Anti’s give better sound than their price reflects. They are both dead silent....no hum even with my ear against the speaker.
TyRay.......be happy with ClearDay double shotgun.   I compared them to the very top of Wireworld, Kimber, and Audioquest, which were a multi-thousand dollar expense.   I actually preferred ClearDay double shotgun.
Post removed 
I have tried many but needed a longer run and made one myself. I used 2 Audioquest Digital coaxial cables and a ground. Wrapped it in McIntosh Green Techflex! Best I ever heard!