Best vinyl purchases based on pressing, studio production, sound quality and enjoyment.

As you all know this question has been asked a million times on a million sites BUT each time it’s asked, it can be very helpful to those trying to find great vinyl that is quiet, produced well and touches the heart each time it’s played.

I’ve only been into vinyl for 6 months now and have purchased 250 albums, 99 percent new, recent pressings, reissues. So within the last year, what are 10 of your favorite album purchases based on pressing, studio production, sound quality and pure enjoyment??? Here’s my top 20:

1. The Wonderful Sounds of Female Vocals. (Various artists, 200 gram QRP)
2. Willie Nelson- To all the Girls (Various artists 180 gram Legacy)
3. Dead Can Dance- Into the Labyrinth (180 gram Mobile Fidelity reissue)
4. Rickie Lee Jones- Rickie Lee Jones (180 HQ Pressing Warner Bros reissue)
5. Stevie Ray Vaughn- The Sky is Cryin (200 gram Analogue productions 45rpm reissue)
6. Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (2016 reissue)
7. Renee Flemming- The Beautiful Voice (Decca 20th anniversary gatefold)
8. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong- Ella and Louis (Analogue productions Mono reissue)
9. Eva Cassidy- Nightbird (Blix Street Records 180 gram)
10. Doors- All the new reissue 45’s from Analogue Productions, 200 gram
11. Cash- The Man Comes Around (American Records, QRP, 180 gram)
12. Shelby Lynne- Just a Little Lovin (QRP, Analogue Productions, 45 rpm, 200 gram)
13. Vanessa Fernandez- When the Levee Breaks (Groove Note, 45 rpm, 180 gram)
14. Nils Lofgren- Acoustic Live (Analogue Productions, QRP, 200 gram)
15. Neil Young- Live at Massey Hall (Reprise, 180 gram reissue)
16. Tony Bennett- I Wanna Be Around (Mobile Fidelity, 180 gram reissue)
17. Linda Ronstadt- What’s New (Analogue Productions, QRP, 200 gram, reissue)
18. Cat Stevens- Tea for the Tillerman (Analogue Productions, QRP, 200 gram reissue)
19. Muddy Waters- Folk Singer (Analogue Productions, QRP, 200 gram reissue)
20. Fleetwood Mac- Tango in the Night (Rhino, 180 gram, 2017 reissue)

Ps: You can go beyond 1 year if needed.

128x128knollbrent
@raymonda Have you compared the new Wake to the MoFi?  It's a great pressing.
Love GD: Wake... I have a nice copy, on early press. Always thought it was a good listen, but I may grab the Rocktober. I bought the T-Rex LP on Rocktober due to overwhelming great feedback, but have yet to crack it open. 
No, I haven't tried the MoFi version of Wake of the Flood. I do have a lot of MoFi pressings and enjoy them. However, this pressing would be hard to beat ana it is $21.00. I would be more than happy to dropbox a 24/96 sample to interested parties. PM email address.
First thing tonight, I want to thank everyone that participates in this thread. I've picked up some great records as a result. Thank you!

Okie doke, let's get down to business...Here are some recent purchases:

1. Dire Straits- Love over Gold (33rpm, Warner Bros., 180 gram reissue) Fantastic! Quiet, well mastered, damn fine...Recommended by another member. 

2. Linda Ronstadt- Heart like a Wheel (Capital EMI, 33rpm, 1974) I got this M- from Acoustic Sounds and it's perfect. What a wonderful album!

3. Pink Floyd- Division Bell (Pink Floyd Records, 180gr, 2016 reissue, Mastered by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman, pressed at QRP) Very, very, very good!

This is what I'm sharing tonight. Glad to have my amp, preamp and cables back as everything went to the tech for two weeks. I also have a new phono pre from Australia that loads my vintage mm's at 100ohm if needed. Sounds fantastic!!!

Keep those suggestions coming! 
@knollbrent ,

Well, you really didn’t have to start this thread to get great lps, as there are currently ongoing music threads.....but I’m more than happy to participate.

Regarding Pink Floyd... my domestic copy of "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" sounded absolutely fantastic last time I played it. No high priced re-issues, no high priced Acoustic Sounds.

Them "The Angry Young Them" Mono/Sony/Legacy. This one ROCKS!