Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
Maestro 2 is really good, I traded up to the Charisma V2, even better, outstanding actually. Very happy with it, will definitely keep it for as long as it lasts. 

Since I can't just go out and buy a 2M Black, I had to satisfy my curiosity the best way I could, and here is a comparison between the cartridge I'm using and also my favorite.

Presently, no matter how many people claimed the 2M Black was better, it wouldn't matter; that's because way back when, I chose the favored cartridge on this forum, and discovered it was definitely not for me.

BTW, I have the Grado Master 2.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/grado-statement-master-1-vs-ortofon-2m-black.698335/
I've been saying it. Goldring 1042 is the best value, in addition to some vintage perhaps, it is under $400 from the UK. Save your funds for a real good phono and tonearm cable.
My experience with the Audio-Technica VM540ML is great. So good that I own 2. The VM740ML is basically the same stylus and coils with a different body.