Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
Perhaps on their own 101 dB horns (horns are not my cup of tea), but Thiel 3.7's? I haven't heard the combination, but I am dubious about the compatibility of 65 Watt SETs driving the Thiel 3.7's.
Numbers are one thing, but trying the gear in real life is another thing.
That's why I say always try the gear before making assumptions.
The Aries Cerat monos are most likely the best tube amps to drive Thiels.
The synergy is phenomenal.
Can’t argue with your first point, but i’ve experienced sound adored by others that I couldn’t imagine why.
Perhaps the Cerats are the physics defying 65 Watt SETs unicorns that can handle the sub 2.5 Ohm impedance with challenging phase angle Thiel 3.7’s. But, I’d have to hear that for myself, and based upon past experience and current costs of these amps, I’m in no rush.
Tried the Bryston cubed series on my Thiel 2.4s and orchestral peaks were screechy, the high were unlistenable.  Did some things right but just didn't work for me.  My Aesthetix Atlas was "ok" with the Thiels but what really floated my boat was Pass...the X series not the XA series.  Kent at Pass directed me to the X series over the XA series saving me $10,000 when he could have easily sold me the XA monos.  He felt the X series was better suited to the Thiels. 
SET amps is the most musical route for Thiel speakers in my opinion.But to handle such loads, Aries Cerat big monos are the only ones on the market today capable of bringing them to another level.I'm aware that i might be the only one in the world who has tried this level of amps with Thiel speakers lol