Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
nonoise: when I was a kid my stepdad used to drag race at New England Dragway (Ford GT500), as it was called then and I got to hang in the pits. Very educational. I do recall one event where some pro stock car had magnesium wheels (real mag wheels, he he!) and the beads diameter on those rear tires must have been too large or something because on take off, the rims spun in the tires and ignited the wheels and they burned baby! What colors, what smell! Truly Hot Wheels! The mad scramble to put that out was a calamitous riot. Needless to say that guy lost that heat and his nice car looked like ----.

And twoleftears: Higgs boson does exist, at least there's evidence for it, but it's hard to pin these subatomic particles down as to location in time and space, which brings us back to Schrƶdinger's cat,Ā which we'll never know if it's alive or dead, which bring us to back to maritime...say something maritime's kitty...
geoffkait,

"And while youā€™re at it see if they can get to the bottom of fuse directionality, why cryogenics improves the sound, and why premium fuses improve the sound."
Those answers are all over the place. Once you are ready for them, I will tell you what they are.
"And he does it so well. But heā€™s a two trick pony."
You are half-right. I really do it so well. The rest is not call "tricks". It is called "art of wisdom". Or "wisdom of art", if you prefer it that way.
To paraphrase the opā€™s question, does Kitty Kat need to be burned in to frame a rational hypothesis? Ā šŸ¤”. šŸˆšŸ’©=šŸšŸ’©šŸ‘€
After reading from all here who find that cables need ā€œburned-inā€ IĀ am sure glad I purchased a Cable Cooker years ago
I just condition them for 3-5 days (depending on the cable) play them in my system for about a day and then I donā€™t have to worry about it because the sound doesnā€™t really change - you get what you get