Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
What kind of arm is the ADC compatible with?  Is the abnormally high compliance figure correct? 
Dear @orpheus10 : Well, in life all is relative and from that point of view what for you is " heaven " for other gentleman can be BS.

I think that everything depends on the overall context/scenario where " things " happens, how are surrounded and that context involve objectivity/subjectivity that's relative to: knowledge levels, ignorance levels, experiences and everithing that has relationship with live MUSIC and audio reproduction in home systems.

R.

Dear @dgarretson : IMHO the Etna  needs a better tonearm and preferable no-knife bearing and certainly not an all metal headshell that's not a good " friend " for any cartridge. You own the Kuzma that's very well damped tonearm. In the other side tubes are not the best " friend " for any cartridge either. I know: all is relative as orpheus pointed out.

R.
Dear @vortrex : Yes, that figure is correct. I tested in different arms not only mines but from the other gentlemans too. We don't have any problem for that regards.

Through that long MM thread we had many many examples of very high compliance cartridges mounted on not medium but even very high mass tonearms with good performances, no trouble at all.

R.