Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
Dear @dhcod : That Audio Note is better that what people could think and part as the same cartridge " family " like the very good Reson or Goldring and I can’t remember which other one.
Same " family " but with different quality performance because each company ask for some especial cartridge characteristics.

" stop listening with your wallet ", I think is rigth. Normally as more expensive is a cartridge in a manufacturer line as better quality performance has it. The problem is the stratosferic high prices the MC cartridges have today but when even at those prices there are gentlemans that pay for the the trend will continue: higher and higher with out true foundation of real quality performance levels that can in true justify those " crazy " high dollars.Reson is very good too, I owned.

R.
Dear @wrm57 : I own it, nothing to " die for ", good an that's all.

Thanks, Raul. I think I'll mount it soon and see how it fares against my Grace F-14 with a SoundSmith OCL, which I like quite a bit.

Bill
Dear @wrm57 : Problem with BSR was that they did not respect all the Pritchard IM cartridge motor principles/foundation After pritchard ADC chnages and not for the better.

R.