Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
I unboxed the Marantz: it's no toy CD player. Handsome, well made, heafty.

Alas, it is not without its quirks, which have to do with the universal remote...

*it is not backlit
* and because it also provides functions for the matching amp, it is crammed with buttons. One output selection button is directly above, and easily engaged when selecting, the pause/play button .That took awhile to figure out as doing so disengages the remote features
* does not have open/close
* the manual is on a disc! WTF?

Quibble aside, it was sold as new, never played, meaning it's not broken in, even though with digital once it's unplugged it takes 24-48 hours to come on song, so Im expecting 100-200 hours, BUT, right out the box I can tell it's probably going to be a very good upgrade from my trusty Pioneer {Pioneer is no longer carrying parts:(, and pricewise it's a no-brainer or me

How much better the Nuprime might be will escape me, but the email screw up saved me almost $400 and with the Marantz and me being in Florida, about a week shipping time
Today, I tried upsampling. Oh, my-everything is in near perfect 3d, with ultra wide and deep soundstage. Wow.