Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Like @missioncoonery I also recommend the Tektons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!
Definitely check out Legacy Audio, who offer three models in that range of prices:
Signature SE ~$7,500Focus SE ~$10,500Focus XD ~$12,500(has built in amp for bass section or whole unit)
All of these offer Air Motion tweeters and deep, prodigious bass.   And if you can find a used set of Aeris for ~$15,000, you'll have an awesome set of speakers.
I have several suggestions that I am interested in hearing and at the top that list so far based on what I have been reading is the Legacy Audio Aeris.  I don't like powered speakers but the comments on how much the room correction makes a difference intrigues me in a big way.  

The  Spatial Audio Triode Masters look interesting but I cannot get past the minimalist look of them.  Maybe I would if I heard them as looks are honestly down on the list of concerns. 

Can anyone speak to the size of the total sound envelope or active listening area of each of the speakers that you suggested? 
I recently wrote a review of 15 speakers, most in your target price area:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/a-brief-review-of-15-high-end-speakers-on-home-demo-including...

I would not agree with whoever said the B&W diamond tweeter is harsh: it is smooth as silk. I heard the 802D at a recent Hi-Fi show and it was the best at the show - a full, rich, natural sound. And great value at present due to the depreciation of sterling. I have a pair of 804D in my second system - but I would not recommend them for the size of your space as the sound is a little bass-shy in a big room.   The 802D is a different beast though. 

I agree with the Joseph recommendation. I heard them at the Munich hi-end show - fabulous sound.

After trying out 15 speakers, mostly on home demo, and with a budget similar to the top-end of yours, I ended up with Boenicke speakers - a mighty full and spacious sound from a relatively small cabinet. The W11 or W13 would work well given your room size. They have a beautiful way of delivering music, and they are incredibly musical. They render a tube-like quality to a SS amp. Also the speakers can be sited more widely than many, if you so desire, giving a very broad sweet spot, which may appeal to your circumstances.