Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
The plate the speaker binding posts are on has ’faint’ negative ( - ) and
positive ( + ) markings on each corner (top and bottom).

My two pairs had the ( + ) on the right side (all four speakers - looking directly at the rear of the speaker).

Shine a bright light on the plate, in case there isn’t sufficient natural light where you have them set up.
The Found Music 2A3 amps went into service yesterday, driving the Tekton DI SEs.

This is an amp that was specifically built for a speaker with an 8 Ohm impedance (6 to 9 Ohm range). As you all know, the SEs are rated 4 Ohm impedance. These amps still need more run time before fully settling in and coming into their own.

3.5 Watts are driving the SEs, at normal listening volumes for me, effectively and beautifully.

A testament to the breadth of amp pairings possible with the SEs (and DIs) and the different approaches one can take in building their systems with the Tekton speakers.

I continue to be impressed with the T+A amp...in this case it’s Single Ended pre-outs, feeding the 2A3 amp.

Also want to reiterate that the T+A - SE pairing will continue to serve as my primary system. The 2A3 amps will be mated to speakers which are yet to be decided.