JBL 4425 or Yamaha NS-1000 ? pls vote

JBL 4425 or Yamaha NS-1000 ? pls vote
I know that those are two totally different speakers, but just eager which speaker most people like better.
rademaker
The JBL by a longshot. Neutral sounding, clean, and excellent transient response. The Yamaha is an overpriced mass market speaker, Ive owned both. The quality in the drivers of the JBL dont even compare to the low budget drivers in the Yamaha. In my opinion it is definitely the JBL.
even though the yamaha has cult status, the 4425 is (as mentioned above) one of the great monitors of all time...and gets better all ther time.
The Yamaha are the best I've heard in more than 45 years of audiophile listening. Some people do not like the high-end or mid-range finding them overly harsh (too bright). I think most people aren't used to the "live" quality of these legends. They still sell over $1K/pair. I like the sound of horns and cymbals-crisp and clear. Focal uses the same bryrillium in their high-end speakers. Too say these NS-1000s are revealing is not to be taken lightly. The electronics can make a real difference in the quality. I would recommend tube amp/preamp combo.
Has anyone tried a First Watt J2 paired with some JBL 4425's?
Or for that matter any of the First Watt models with the 4425's? I was curious about the synergy and if they have enough watts?

Thanks