What is the most memorable concert that you had attended so far?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Nathan_Milstein.jpg

I do not go to concert very often, maybe once or twice a year.

I listen to music mostly through my audio system as much as 4 hours a day.

The most memorable concert that I had attended is the solo recital by Nathan Milstein held at Auditorium of UC Berkely on 1983.

He is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

But he was 79 when he played at the recital on 1983.

When he played Partita by Bach, it was not his best.

Although he showed some of his skills, he could not keep up with the fast tempo as much as I wanted.

But as soon as he started playing "
César Franck, Violin Sonata in A Major.
".

I just marveled at the sweet sound of violin.

I could realize why he is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

He died on 1992 so it is now impossible to attend his live recital again.

How about you ladies and gentlemen?

What is the most memorable concert that you had attended?
128x128shkong78
@shkong.....yes!  You asked most memorable.  I was about 17 and taking classical guitar lessons in school.  My teacher booked a field trip for the class.  I've been to many concerts but he's the first Virtuoso....
glupson, I thought it was in the late-1990's/early-2000's at The Universal Amphitheater in Los Angeles that I saw Cohen, but I just looked up his touring history and discovered he was not performing in that time period. Picturing him on stage in my mind has lead me to realize it was at The Wiltern Theater (also in L.A.) in 1993 that I actually saw him. Hey, I was drinking heavily in those days!
@ shkong78 - Yes, sometimes memorable concerts aren't the best the could have been. I had long wanted to see Ali Akbar Khan, the great Indian sarod virtuoso. I finally got a chance to see him near the end of his life, around 2005 or so. He was far from his prime and his performance wasn't inspired, but I still am grateful I got to see one of the musical greats of that tradition. 

@ skyscraper - Those are some great stories. My girlfriend, now wife, had a Corvair at that time too and it let us down more than once as well. 
bdp24,

I thought it was a long time ago and you must have mixed the dates. Well, at least you found the right theatre that night and did not end up at Lipps Inc. concert. If they actually existed as a performing group.

The only reason I noticed the error was because Cohen took a long hiatus (15 years or so) from music and I was eagerly awaiting his return. That is how I ended up in Toronto in 2008. It was his first announced concert after the hiatus. He welcomed us with "I know many of you have gone through significant geographical and financial inconveniences to be here tonight", or something to that effect and he was right for at least half of us in the audience. I doubt anyone regretted those inconveniences.
In no particular order:

Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris at Max’s Kansas City 
Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna at Columbia University 
Jimi Hendrix at the Fillmore East (the New Year’s Eve show that was recorded)
Bruce Springsteen at Max’s Kansas City (after his first LP)
Bonnie Raitt at Max’s Kansas City (see a trend?)
Cesoria Evora at The Bottom Line
Judy Collins at the Tarrytown Theatre
Joni Mitchell Arlo Guthrie double bill 
any of a couple dozen shows produced by The World Music Institute in New York City.