Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Sanders 10e electrostat. I used to have ML CLX Art speakers with big Pass amps. Then I tried Sopras too. The challenge I always had was the room. If the room is not perfect, the "first reflection" point always messed up the sound stage for me. Roger Sanders (who is an amazing engineer, and great person) designed his speakers to have not first reflection point coming off the side walls, so it largely (though not entirely) eliminates the biggest headache I ever had with speakers. I say not entirely because room generally should have about 30% of softer wall surfaces for other sonic purposes..... same as with other speakers. Absolute Sound recently did review of these speakers, and I heard them at RMAF. Plus, Sanders includes an amp and crossover with the speakers and 100% money back guarantee. We are building a new home and will place them in our main (high ceiling) living room space. The one knock I heard on these speakers is that the sweetspot is really, really small. Yes, I get that and agree with it, but that is true for all speakers in my experience. In walking/staking  outside the sweet spot, the sound was still very good (just not epic).  On top of that, the price is quite reasonable. From what I heard at RMAF, compared to my ML/Pass set-up (which was many, many times more $$), the sound quality was quite close..... and that was in an non-ideal hotel room space. 
MartinLogan - ESL 15A, ESL13A and ESL11A!  I have the 11As and am continually impressed by their performance.  Outstanding value!
Again I'll 2nd jkrejcii post, Sanders 10e speakers. I've heard them many times at a dealers and they are plain musical. OP try and get a listen.
Gene3x.
there is a guy in San Francisco selling a pair of Wilson Benesch A.C.T C60’s for 13 thousand . Their pictures are gorgeous.  Recently listed on Craigslist.