Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
The (still growing) improvements ain't small to say the least!!

Lots more air
More precise pinpoint 
More fluent
Less grainy (it wasn't but .....)
More micro detail without any added  sharpness 
Impossible to locate the loudspeakers if you close your eyes 

Knowing me, in the end I will probably upgrade the whole crossover, but the big one will be for sure the capacitors I just did!!

More pictures,
https://holco.picturepush.com/album/1171389/p-Thiel-CS-2.4.html

holco

Very cool and interesting project. Good to read about another CS 2.4 loudspeaker owner. Please feel free to join us over on the Thiel Owners thread here at Audiogon.  Happy Listening!

After much research and consideration, Tom Thiel has settled on Clarity CSAs for the upgrade.
I think the decision probably comes down to cost/performance ratio.  If you were to do the upgrading yourself, I would highly recommend something like Mundorf Supreme or some of Jantzen high end caps.

He even has a custom low voltage version to replace the electrolytics.

My guess is the electrolytics caps are in the shunt signal path so it may not be critical.  Also, they tend to be of very high value (like 50uf or 100uf higher).  So it may be expensive to replace them with poly cap.  For example, a 100uf Clarity CSA cap is about $100 dollars.
The original CS2.4, as best as I can tell, had 13uF + 1uF and 27uF + 1uF in the tweeter feed

I have not seen the xover in person myself (though hopefully soon), but does anyone know which one is in series and which is in shunt?  

The caps in series make a lot more difference in sound quality.  It may not be worth it to upgrade the one in shunt since the improvement is minimal.