Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Oooops, I missed CAF. Forgot about it. Did I miss much (except TAD speakers)?
@taww,

ha ha! I am sitting in that room again right now. Had to come back. So I’m a tube guy for the most part but they are using a Coda S20 SS class A amp, 200 watts. I’m floored by these.

Lance
Lance did you check out the spatial audio room?   If so what did you think?   Those were right down my alley. 
As others here have already stated, on budget brand NEW , smaller footprint, absolutely gorgeous and available in a number of finishes, with soundstage/dispersion and powered low end extension that can’t be beat at 2-3x the price? Vandersteen Quatro CT.  
@mapman The Spatial M3 ‘s with LTA gear was one of my top five rooms at the show. It was the best I’ve ever heard them.

Also, did I mention that liked the TAD ME1 speakers? I was hanging out at the end of the show today and he made a offer I couldn’t refuse. I will have the TAD’s hooked up shortly.

Lance