Best place to sell high end audio equipment?

I have a bunch of equipment that I am not using anymore that I am looking to sell and am wondering where everyone posts there stuff? I have throw things up on Craigslist, eBay, US Audio Mart and Audiogon, just wondering what other sites are out there, since im trying to offload this stuff as quick as possible. Equipment includes things like:

McIntosh Amps

McIntosh PreAmps Tube and Digital

McIntosh Speakers

LOTS of AudioQuest Cables

divines
Surprised no one has mentioned head-fi.org.  I have listed the same gear on multiple sites several times, and it usually sells on head-fi.
Well you are posting in an Agon forum.....

My experience is Ebay is best for selling quickly, and receiving fair market value.   Ebay and Paypal fees are approximately 13%, and can be built into the price.

If you list on Craigslist at a price close to Ebay levels, anyone with an ounce of intelligence will automatically tell you about the fees and then expect you to discount by at least the fee total.  

A few years ago I ran an experiment.  I posted a lot of items- cables, accessories, equipment, ranging in value from $50-$2000.  I posted on Ebay, Agon, Audio Asylum, US Audio Mart, Head-Fi.  Same ad text, prices and pictures on each site.   I had 1 sale on Head Fi, 1 Sale on US Audio Mart, and the rest sold on Ebay.   I had a lot of question from Agon buyers- mostly nitpicking and technical questions- a few very low ball offers, but no sales.   Mac equipment will sell very quickly on Ebay if your description is accurate, and your pictures are large and clear.
sounds about right to me iopscrl. I have been on Agon site since 03’ and have bought and sold a lot pretty much all on Agon.. all for my own habit. Not much these days. The market and Agon has changed quite a bit. I currently have a pair of first iteration of ML Aerius on US Audio for 60 days now and not a single inquiry. I’m not in a hurry to sell as not inclined to want to ship due to fragility of these even though I rate in the top 1% of obsessive packers . Anyone who has bought from me remembers well I’m sure. I just may get it together and put on ebay.