Best bookshelf speakers

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a pair of good bookshelf speakers and since a lot of you here seems to know about speakers much more then me, I figured I'd ask for advice.

Here are the parameters I'm working with / looking for:

- The room is about 1200 cu/ft
- Looking for great performance at low volume
- Rich timbre
- Rich, warm bass
- Natural highs (not metallic-sounding)
- Low frequency range in around 40Hz (preferably 30Hz, but I know, there are hardly any in this range at my price point)
- $500 - $700, new or used

So far I am considering the following options (in no particular order):

- KEF Q350
- Dali Zensor 3
- Canton Chrono 503.2
Wharfedale Diamond 225

So my questions are:

1) From my list of 4, which would be your choice?
2) What other bookshelf speaker would you add to the list that fir my parameters?

Any thoughts are appreciated
rado001
If you're still looking consider trying to find a pair of Peachtree D5 speakers. I think there was a pair on the bay for $400. Designed by the Aerial Acoustics speaker designer for Peachtree. Also might be called Era D5, but the same speaker. These retailed for about $1k and have great bass and a warm sound.
Used Pradigm Prestige, used Legacy Studio HD. Best to go used for the budget. 2k is like an inflection point for good used speakers, you are looking at 1k bargain so will take some time. 

Keep in mind to get efficient speakers else you will have to spend big $s just to make the tiny speakers sing. This eliminates speakers like Dynaudio and Elac. 

Used Tekton is another option if are ok with WAF issues.

I've had a pair of Focal Aria 906 I picked up used for a couple weeks now. Really surprised me how good they are.