Efficient 2 way bookshelf/monitors under 2k

Currently I have a Decware SET integrated running a VPI Prime, Parasound JC3+, Nagaoka MP200 cart, through  a pair of Klipsch RB5 II’s. Before you snicker at the Klipsch, they sound wonderful. Not as exact as my Thiel CS2.4’s, but wonderful none the less. I hooked these speakers up after years of just lying around, just out of curiosity and they astounded me. So natural. 

So so it got me thinking, what 2 way speaker would’ve be a good match for a 6 watt SET integrated.  I’d like something with 92db efficiency +/- and cost around $2k +/-.

last_lemming
Try a pair of surrounds from any low power surround speaker set.Or a pair from such type 2.1.I used a pair of soundstix on a 2.1 and the have great sound, but then the 10w sub fills it up.
These are well within your budget, sound wonderful and super easy to drive. I have a pair of these and love them!

http://www.decware.com/newsite/DM945.html

Paradigm Prestige 15B! Frequency response if flat 57-20000Hz within 2 db and 90 db sensitivity. Dynamic and coherent.
These are well within your budget, sound wonderful and super easy to drive. I have a pair of these and love them!

do use the midrange phase plug?

"Paradigm Prestige 15B! Frequency response if flat 57-20000Hz within 2 db and 90 db sensitivity. Dynamic and coherent."

That 90db is listed as "room sensitivity" with anechoic listed at 87db, however measured sensitivity in a couple of reviews was 85-86db, so this speaker would be a bad choice for a SET. Not saying it's a bad speaker, but should be driven by high power solid state.