SR UEF Blue Power cables

Greetings 
Looking to purchase the Synergistic Research UEF Blue power cable.
Would like some feedback on this cable. I will not be using them on critical components. I know they will sound better than the stock ones and look better.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
joenies
128x128joenies
You can use it with critical component like CD player or Dac and amplifiers to get the best of it.

3 for 1,100$ is an excellent value.

I converted to their blue fuses maybe a year ago and have been very happy with the results. There does not appear to be much of a buzz about these cables here or AA. Too new? I have some old Signal Cable power cords I'd like to upgrade. I'll give these a shot and let you know how it turns out. I'd be interested in hearing about your experience too.
Greetings 
I just place my order for (2) UEF Blue 10awg HC 6' and (1) UEF Blue 12awg 6'. I should receive them next week.
Will post my opinions after I have listened to them.
Joenies
Joenies - perfect. Looking forward to comparing your experience with mine. I ordered two 12AWG cables for the dac and integrated. One 10AWG for the sub driver.
Installed one 12AWG cable on the Audio Note Soro integrated, and the 10AWG on the driver for the Torus sub. The sub driver is powered up 24/7, the integrated is not. Played Spotify a couple of hours in the mornings before work and in the evening after work from Monday thru Friday, played it all day Saturday then had a serious listen to the vinyl on Saturday nite.

Initial impressions one week into it:
1) Vocals and instruments spread out across a more layered and defined stage
2) Not as dynamic (yet) as my old cables (Signal Cable silver ref on the integrated and older SR on the sub driver)
3) VERY surprised and excited about the detailed, layered, well defined sound I'm getting out of some random nothing-special LP's (like Ozark Mountain Daredevils "Men From Earth" for cryin' out loud). Quite a few "Where did THAT come from??" moments. Much more of an emotional connection, even at this early stage.
4) The occasional edge I was was hearing on some recordings appears to have been mitigated.
5) Bass is not as fat and didn't punch as hard, but it does go deeper and is more controlled. Possibly some adjustment required on the driver gain - still TBD.

I played some CDs thru an EVS modified Sonica dac toward the end of the evening. Everything noted above for the vinyl was also true for the CDs, but to a lesser extent and with no notable revelations during the listening experience. However, I'd kept the original power cord on the dac. It's a well broken in home-brew Oyaide Black Mamba with Oyaide connectors (can't remember the exact part #'s). The dac and the transport stay powered up 24/7.

On Sunday, I installed the last 12AWG cable on the dac. Same morning/evening break-in routine all this week and a serious CD session planned for this coming Saturday nite.

One note on successfully increasing the WAF for my, um, expenditures - when I'm playing the break-in and/or warm-up music, it's music that she likes. So far, these cables are making all the Conway Twitty I'm enduring worth it.