Cartridge recommendations

Need a need a new Cartridge for my Marantz Tt150. Want a good cartridge without breaking the bank. 300-500 range. Someone recommend ortofon 2m Blue.am I making a mistake not spending more? Seems you can go crazy with cartridge costs.I have a Prima Luna primium hp, a pro ject ds tube phono stage and a pair of Focal Electra 1028 Be. Appreciate your input.
128x128tastypeter
Here is a pretty decent resource that you can get a sense of different cartridges actually playing music. The recordings are of sufficient fidelity that, at least for me, i can get a sense of the differences in the sound of the cartridges. The narrator’s comments I find helpful too.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNKJ_uFheEftryRCvbmfNg/playlists

My vote is also for Nagakoa. Its a good value.

Frankly, I'd go with the idea of (at least eventually) a better TT, and buy a used ADC XLM or ZLM body and equip it with a Shibata stylis from JILCO in Jampan.  Total cost; no more that $250, and one of the bestt mm cartridges ever made, upgraded even further by the shibata stylus.
There is nothing wrong with his Marantz TT .Agree with ADC but 40-50 year old bodies are not the best .A Nagakoa MP 150 or 200-300 has better tone than any ADC ever had , I owned at least 20 ADC’s back in the day and there were very fast , loved them .
Actually my Marantz is a tt151 made by Clear Audio / not tt150 my error.

I also settled on spending more money, and went with the Soundsmith Zephyr mimc star. I very much also liked there rebuild policy for 20% of the cartridge cost.

Thank you everyone for your great input, I considered many of them.

Peter