Suggestions for Solo Violin Recordings

2I am listening to the Nathan Milstein J.S. Bach Sonaten & Partiten 3 LP box set (Deutsche Grammophon) and came to the realization that I need to broaden my classical music horizons with recordings similar to this. Solo Violin. Can be on vinyl or redbook CD. Must be high quality recording.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
gotog
Hilary Hahn and/or Rachel Podger, both terrific, fresh and exciting. AND, widely acclaimed.
Nice recommendations so far. Love the suggestions for Kyung Wha Chung, Rachel Podger, Sigiswald Kuijken and Johanna Martzy. I will add a few additional artists whose performances are always worth watching out for:

Chiara Banchini
Lisa Batiatishvili
Arturo Delmoni
Vilde Frang 
Janine Jansen
Sherban Lupu
Wanda Wilkomirska

I would avoid the Hilary Hahn solo Bach CD--she was in her mid-teens when it was done and I think she should have waited another ten years or more.  She's great with other stuff, IMO.
I would not argue with any of the  fine suggestions on here.Esp. Rachel Barton Pine and Wanda Wilkomirska .Kuijken is King in
early music style , often plays live here in Twin Cities .

I just  believe  Kyung Wha Chung has a musical soul that is a truly beyond comparison or comprehension .