Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
I'm shocked at how few posts/reviews I'm seeing/finding/reading on the Druid 6s.  Perhaps no one is buying them?  I'm still extremely impressed with them, and totally glad I made the jump from the Soul Supremes.  I'm sadly still without my new listening space due to some renovation issues (contractors here are impossible to hold onto so everything is taking 5x longer than it should to complete).  So the 6s are still at the old house (which hasn't sold, also sadly).  But first-world problems beget a dedicated listening space that I can now play as absolutely loud as I want to in an otherwise empty house.

I heard a pair of Zu Druid 5s last week at a friends house for the first time, and while I enjoyed them a lot (and think they probably sounded a tad better than my Soul Supremes), I still greatly prefer the Druid 6 sound.  I do believe they are a substantial improvement, in Zu levels that is (all of their high-end stuff sounds great, so it's relative).  A lot more detail (which seems crazy to say), and a better low and middle-low end all else equal.

Where are the Druid 6 owners?
I heard them at the CAF and was impressed. I used to have the Druid V's and the 6's sound more open with better bass.
The cost is a lot more but the construction is much better.

Sean did a nice job with them!