Micro Acoustics 2002e

Hello everyone. I have purchased a supposedly 'lightly used' MA 2002e. I was just curious to check out this cartridge because of the interesting sounding technology behind the design. Does anyone out there have any recent experience with this cartridge and/or a cartridge with similarly used technology? Thanks. This is Chris from California.
128x128ctm1951
First of all thank you forum participants for your responses concerning the Micro Acoustics 2002e. Second of all, I have just received and mounted mine on a stock Technics SL1200 arm. I realize it may have been better served on a lower mass tonearm but the removable headstock design served my purpose for now. Running it through a Musical Surroundings Phonomena II.                                                                                                                                 Listening to the sountrack from Rainman. Leaving Walbrook/Hans Zimmer. Wow this cartridge is a keeper. Tracking force at one gram! It replaced my Nagaoka MP500 and is holding it's own at 20% the price of the Nag. Supposedly has 40-60 hrs on it. Had to adjust the antiskate but the MA is singing right now. At some point I will try her on lower mass tonearms but for now I will just enjoy!
Hi. Chris again. FYI I found a supplier for MA2002e stylus new. I haven't contacted them yet but they list the stylus only for $348.77. Bluz Broz Entertainment.
Chris,

When the opportunity presents itself you may want to increase the tracking force to 1.2 grams and see/hear what you think. Enjoy! 
Hi tubegb. Thanks for the tip. I am listening to James Newton Howard and Friends LP. I have been a fan of Jeff Porcaro's(RIP) drumming and the way he tuned his drum kit and his use of cymbals for years. This cartridge is a monster on percussive sounds. It makes me wonder why other manufacturers never pursued this technology. Is it the Wankel Engine of audio?