Is the NuPrime CDT 9 Pro a Best Kept Secret?

Recently the lens fell out of my heavily moded (Musical Concepts)  Pioneer PD 65 which I use as a transport, toslinked to my Audio Alchemy DPP/DAC. I glued it back in, but it won't play.  I  may have inserted it upside down, alas, there was no telling which way was up even wth my magnifying glass

so I am in search of a transport. The NuPrime CDT 9 Pro (MSRP $795) caught my eye, but I cannot find a review

Anybody know anything? 
tweak1
No proof that the Sanyo mechanism is in the CDT-8 Pro
that’s why I said "Getting closer" that it may get them to deny it and maybe give the real one.
But if you look closely at the tray and mech on here and the other thread I started, the part of the laser that can be seen and the bottom shots of the laser rack, look very similar to a cheap dvd laser.

Cheers George
Well, I absolutely love my cdt 8. If it is as you imply, all I can say is that it works like a dream, it loads very fast, and upsampling works very well for me. 
I think the point attempting to be made here is the eventual breakdown/obsolescence of ALL transport/cd players. My Pioneer PD 65 lasted a solid 10 years, so, IMO it's all good 

So "IF" a CDT 8/9 lasts 10 years, seems like a reasonable cost. 

Hopefully, some company advances the lower tech laser sleds to keep spinners available for decades to come

In the last 6 months I had to replace front suspension wishbones,, radiator, turbo, tires, various water hoses... @ ~ $5K fto keep my 2014 Saab 9-5 running

There is NO new car I WOULD buy that brings me the joy of ownership that I could afford.. FYI, it's my 5th Saab

Word from my Jay’s Audio contacts is that the Philips CDM-4 transport/laser assembly mechanism for the CDT2, MK2 can be obtained for $350, including shipping. 

No word from Jason of NuPrime Audio about what Brand/Model transport/laser assembly mechanism is in the CDT-8 Pro. 
CDT2, MK2 can be obtained for $350
What about just the laser, as the mechs usually out last 3 x lasers 

No word from Jason of NuPrime Audio about what Brand/Model transport/laser assembly mechanism is in the CDT-8 Pro.
If there’s no word, they don’t want it reviled for some reason or another.

Cheers George