Dynaudio C20 vs other monitors in the 4-7k range

A localish pair of these came available and I am wondering what the consensus is vs other premium monitors. Heard the C1s years ago and loved them.
Descent price but I would be driving over an hour each way. Figure I can at least break even on them if they don't work out. 
Would be driving them with a Lyngdorf TDIA 2170 crossed over to a JL Fathom sub.
Room dimensions around 12×14ft. 
Thanks in advance for any feedback. 
mofojo
Mofojo,

Welcome! My floorstander was a Dali Ikon 6, it served me well for 9 years. The Dyns are in a completely different league imaging and resolution wise thanks to the esotar tweeter, granted my Ikon 6 was quite old already. 

Since I was missing bass I auditioned the contour 30 as well but for some reason preferred the contour 20's, it sounded better to my ears. As long as you get your sub dialed in and have proper stands I think you will enjoy!
A rear ported speaker does not seem to be a good choice in that size room. Since you have a nice subwoofer you should check out a LS3/5A type of speaker. With a sealed woofer they are non placement critical. Harbeth, Spendor, Stirling, Falcon, etc., all make outstanding monitors!
I need a speaker that does rock and some metal well. I dont think the BBC type speakers would fit the bill. I could be wrong.
The Lyngdorf really eliminates any kind of bass problems with Room Perfect. 
I love my Lyngdorf. Got the 3400 earlier this year and Room Correction really works. Cool thing is that you can do two speaker profiles with and without sub and really dial it it in. I have PSB Imagine T3s and a REL S2.