Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
Another contender is the debut by Moby Grape. And Randy Newman, Van Dyke Parks, Iris Dement, Lou Ann Barton, Elvis Presley, The Everly Brothers, The Kinks, The Yardbirds, The Who, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Cream, Dave Edmunds, Rockpile (their sole album under that name), The Traveling Wilburys, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, The Blasters, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Los Lobos, The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Steve Earle, The Dwight Twilley Band, and can’t leave out the first Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, and album like no other (except their others ;-) .
The Gang Of Four, Electric Flag and the Velvet Underground all had truly great debut albums, but I listen more to "Fresh Cream" and "My Aim Is True".
New York Dolls, The Clash, and the Ramones--all self-titled.

And Television's Marquee Moon.