Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
The Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac album as it is the first of many great offerings of the legendary iteration of this group.  BTW...the 2018 CD remaster is fantastic!!  Listening to it right now.😀
First off, great topic! Secondly, I've got to admit that the debut albums by The Doors and Led Zeppelin were the first two that came to mind.

However, I think "All Things Must Pass" by George Harrison qualifies. "Wonderwall Music" was a film soundtrack and a vanity project; plus, it was released while he was still in the Beatles. "All Things Must Pass" was a proper debut from him as a solo artist. I'd also give a vote to "Grace" by Jeff Buckley.

"Honorable mentions" for the debuts by Crack The Sky and The Pretenders.