Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
I just can't see any of them having more of an impact and following than the Boston album. I rate them as my # 1..And they were instant stars . Every song on the album is killer and a huge hit. At least almost every one. I actually liked the first Eddie Money album. I played the heck out of that thing. Someone mentioned Crack the Sky. Their home town was a couple city's over from me here in eastern Ohio. They were always so under rated.
Ummm, Aqualung was not Tull’s debut album.  
I forget which one was but...

As for the bad sonics on Zep 1...?

It was a long time coming before I would have anything resembling a “decent” stereo in them days.  My second eldest brother came home one afternoon and tossed it on the house “hifi” - a tube powered faux walnut Magnavox console that dilineated our living room from our dining room.  If the pressing or engineering was poor I would not have known it because the Magnavox faux walnut console stereo no doubt wasn’t up to the task of making that obvious to me. And I wouldn’t have cared anyway.  

That aside, perhaps the most obvious one bandied about here is Big Pink. Me and my Zep, Stones, Who contemporaries could recognize that achievement even then. I also have to grudgingly agree to Boston’s debut simply due to its immense impact if nothing else.  Can’t really argue that.  It was HUUUUGE.  

And thanks to the member below who mentioned Chris Whitley.  I never heard his debut in real time, discovering him only after he passed away to the tune of “Narcotic Prayer.”  I play his playlist on my server constantly.  

Fun forum - keep it up!
If Cheech and Chong counts then we can’t discount George Carlin’s “Class Clown.”

Methinks that was his debut...
This was....Tulls first...Santana,Cream,Hendrix ,Doors ...all great.Just a few,from my high school years....
Have to add Steely Dan-Can't Buy a Thrill, Cat Stevens-Tea for the Tillerman, Heart-Dreamboat Annie, Eagles-Self Titled, Jackson Brown-Self titled/Saturate Before Using, Creedence Clearwater-Self titled, The Who-My Generation, Yes-The Yes Album... great topic and SO many possibilities!