Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
This was....Tulls first...Santana,Cream,Hendrix ,Doors ...all great.Just a few,from my high school years....
Have to add Steely Dan-Can't Buy a Thrill, Cat Stevens-Tea for the Tillerman, Heart-Dreamboat Annie, Eagles-Self Titled, Jackson Brown-Self titled/Saturate Before Using, Creedence Clearwater-Self titled, The Who-My Generation, Yes-The Yes Album... great topic and SO many possibilities!
Surprised no one mentioned Bad Company's first self titled with Paul Rodgers on  vocals. Everybody I knew had that one.
There’s so so many good ones on this post, interesting that no one mentioned Prince. "produced, arranged, composed, and performed by Prince" The album was the first to feature a credit indicating that.... Pretty amazing for someone who was I think 19.