Suggestions for Solo Violin Recordings

2I am listening to the Nathan Milstein J.S. Bach Sonaten & Partiten 3 LP box set (Deutsche Grammophon) and came to the realization that I need to broaden my classical music horizons with recordings similar to this. Solo Violin. Can be on vinyl or redbook CD. Must be high quality recording.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
gotog
I would not argue with any of the  fine suggestions on here.Esp. Rachel Barton Pine and Wanda Wilkomirska .Kuijken is King in
early music style , often plays live here in Twin Cities .

I just  believe  Kyung Wha Chung has a musical soul that is a truly beyond comparison or comprehension .

Players in the "Historically Informed" camp have been fairly criticized for their sometimes less-than-world-class technique and pitch precision (more in the movement's early days than today). Still, I love Baroque music played without 18th and 19th Century vibrato added to notes, vibrato that was not employed at the time the music was written and originally performed. I also love the sound of antique stringed instruments (both original and reproductions), and prefer the harpsichord to the piano. I also highly value the music played at it's score-specified brisk tempi, rather than slowed down to Romantic ones. This was dance music!