Optimal high impedance speaker

As the title implies, I am looking for a speaker to mate optimally with Atmasphere m60s.

In thi price range, I am eyeing the

Spatial M3 Triode Master
and
AK Zephrin 46

Looking for people’s experience with either of these speakers or hopefully both. Other speakers at this price point as well.

Thanks in advance
recluse
Hmmm, I know the Spatials are new but a search generates only 1 mention of the Zephrins in 2 years?  

I agree, the Devores seem a little steep.
I am not so interested in nice furniture with a veneer... If they sound great. Your speakers will disappear;-)

Do you know what are the 2 drivers on the Devores?

The Devores are another excellent choice.

I've heard the Zephrins myself FWIW.
Voxitiv should also do well, and if you configure the crossover properly, Pure Audio Project speakers can be 16 ohms. One version features the Voxitiv full range driver supplemented by two 15" woofers.

Coincident has been making higher impedance speakers for years- in fact they were designed with a set of M-60s.

"...a search generates only 1 mention of the Zephrins in 2 years?"

I haven't sold any Zephrins since moving from Idaho to Texas three years ago.  The vast majority of my work is in prosound, and the Zephrins are very labor-intensive, so I haven't really pushed them.

Here is some earlier online commentary:

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2014/06/25/newport-2014-audiokinesis-and-electra-fidelity/

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/2014-newport-beach-show-report-speakers-under-15k/ (scroll down a little)

That being said, Clayton Shaw is a totally awesome designer and an equally awesome individual.   He uses his superpowers for good.  I was a dealer for him many years ago, in the early days of Emerald Physics, and he has only gotten better since then.  If you decide to go with the Triode Master, my feelings will not be hurt.  Or if so, only a little bit. 

Duke

Thank you Duke and Ralph for the replies and your extensive contribution of knowledge to the forum.

Your comment (3years) is surprising as I am sure your speaker, unlike most others, beats the limitations of the room it's in.

Thanks again :-)

"Your comment (3years) is surprising as I am sure your speaker, unlike most others, beats the limitations of the room it's in."

I've sold other models that work well with the room, just not Zephrins.  Perhaps their somewhat unorthodox appearance is a factor.

Duke