Speaker recommendation for Home Theater

Ok.  I need some advice.  Here is some context:  I’ve been out of the HiFi game for over 10 years.  My last set of speakers were a Magnepan 5.1 setup with 1.6QR mains, CC3 center and surrounds and a REL B3 Sub.  These are starting to buzz due to old age and i figured I might just upgrade all around.    I do love the sound of the Maggies in a surround setup but could be up for a change.  Total budget would be about $15k (+/-) for a 5.1 setup.   I’d also be open to going 7.1.4 with some Atmos action down the road...  

I don’t do much 2 channel listening anymore - kids and forced-family-fun have ruled out time for me to sit anywhere for more than 30 seconds except when watching movies.  

What say you?  
wanderingmoo
That’s what I was thinking but can be flexibile.  I’m also looking to upgrade my projector and electronics but don’t see being able to afford to do it all at once.  I’m looking at probably Sony 295 or comparable JVC on the projector and don’t have a point of view on electronics yet.  I see total budget not to exceed $25k.  Anything beyond and I would have uncomfortable moments with the wife.  

I also don’t want to spend money just to spend money.  Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate craftsmanship and artistry as much as the next obsessed audiophile but i also want to focus on value.  What sounds the best for the $$ since I have a dozen other projects around the house that demand attention.  If I can spend $15k total and get a great system I’m good.  I only put in the budget numbers to provide a guide for recommendations.  Hope this helps.  
The Monitor Audio Platinum seem like good contenders.  I live in Boston and just searched for a dealer to hopefully audition and I’m up for a long drive (over 100 miles).  I’ll put them on the short-list and plan a road trip.  Thanks!
Post removed