best interconnect at decent price

Want to get some input on interconnects from everyone.   I have the following components and want to get the best connections between them all:

RAM Labs RM-200 Amp
ARC REF 5 Amp
ARC PH 5 Phone Stage
Rega P3 Turntable with Dynavector high output moving coil cartridge
Vandersteen A3 Signature speakers

I just ordered some speaker wires from AntiCable for the Vandersteens.  I have some cheap interconnects that will connect the components for a while, but I would like to get input on the make and model of interconnects and cabling that are a good long term solution without spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars.  Let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks
darmento
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis97jbi-silnote-audio-new-model-morpheus-reference-classic-rca-si...

You may try above cable.

Mark of Silnote offers 14 day's return.

I found something special in his digital cable with good details and soundstage.

Thus it could be excellent in interconnect cable.

I had been using Audio Note interconnect for 18 years.

They are transparent with nuanced details but expensive( I had paid 1.5K  18 years ago)
I'd have to agree with mtbrider for a bit more than $200 you could have grannyring make you interconnects made from Duelund tinned copper in cotton oil impregnated wire etc. For the cost these interconnects are excellent, I'm not saying that you can't find better interconnects however one would have to pay considerabley more ($) for them.
the connection from PH-5 to REF5 is RCA
the IMO preferred connection from REF5 to RM-200 is XLR

nice system Dave !!!!!!

I have some RCA with the above mentioned Duelund wire you are welcome to borrow....they have virtues for sure...
+ i mtbrider
Acoustic BBQ from grannyring on this site. I have a set, they are very very good at about 180.00 a meter. Much better that some other heralded stuff I got for 180.00 a half of meter. grannyring has some unique insight having to do with cabling.