Stereophile Magazine question.

I just received an "Exclusive Invitation" to get Stereophile Magazine.  I haven't received it in years and was wondering if it was worth the "Exclusive Price" of $9.99 for a year?  With so many of the mags going downhill, I just wanted to hear from anyone who is receiving it.

Thanks.

JD
128x128curiousjim
After 35+ years as a subscriber, I'm not renewing my subscription. I'll stay with TAS, but that's it. 

Frank
I like to read them away from a computer. Kind of peaceful and unique as compared to being on an electronic device. I am glad it is still in print.
A decent read if you take it for what it is. Gives insight if for nothing more than to check a product out. Has decent music reviews too, if not quite stellar.
Worst subscription service ever.  I move twice per year for climatic preference.  This summer I never received August, September, or October.  Call them up and they always have the address wrong, cannot provide replacement issues ????
Then cause they are so generous extend my subscription on a magazine I never get.
 I like reading Stereophile if and when an issue shows up.  Will likely cancel though.
It's worth it just for Art Dudley's writing. Herb Reichert and Michael Fremer, too.