What speakers use a "minimal" crossover?

I understand the negative effects in the inneficiency of most traditional passive crossover designs, in that they most often limit the control the amp has over the drivers, limiting dynamics. However, I used to have a pair of Sonus Electa Amotors (original version), that apparantly used a very simple, minimalist, first order crossover design...a resistor or capasitor or something, not much more. The results I remembered where a much more dynamic speaker design, all things considered. (much more dynamic than my old Thiel 2.3's throughout).
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with other speakers out there that use a relatively simple crossover like the old Sonus Fabers?
I seem to remember reading that the Triangle Titus's use a simple order crossover. Anything else anyone knows of?
I know there are other ways to increase efficiency in speaker designs, but there are often compromises one way or other. And I always consider options.
flrnlamb
12 1/2 years between the last post and the one just before it! Is that a record?
The Seas A23 kit uses a single capacitor, single resistor:
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/2-way-speaker-kits/seas-a26-10-2-way-kit-pair-based-on-the-cla...
Of course, there are a number of "full range" designs which have zero electrical crossovers.

One interesting approach lately is a WAWB - Woofer Assisted Wide-Band. This pushes the one crossover point down to the 200-300 Hz range.

While a 1st-order crossover does require fewer parts (perhaps just a single capacitor and resistor) than a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-order, a loudspeaker with a 1st-order x/o does not necessarily have a simple one. Thiels are often mentioned (as they are above), but they actually have very complicated crossovers. The reason is, their crossovers perform far more than mere 1st-order filtering. There are a great number of parts used to tailor, manage, and compensate for the characteristics of the drivers used in Thiel loudspeakers. Just look at a schematic for one!

On the other hand, the Eminent Technology LFT-8b, which also employs 1st-order filters (one at 180Hz, another at 10kHz), contains only a few extra parts for driver compensation. That speaker’s x/o schematic is posted on the ET website.