Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
Jim Strickland’s Acoustat speakers, when in good condition, they were without peer and almost indestructible, because the stators front and back were Teflon coated ofc wire, you just couldn’t arc them, and they went loud, very beamy though for the highs, one to two man listening position.

Aging after 15 to 20 years of the honeycomb acrylic plastic was their downfall in the end, becoming powdery and brittle and it absorbed moisture on humid days which cause HT edge leakage.

I think I now know where Jim got the honeycomb acrylic plastic panels for them.
Fluorescent office light diffusers.
1/2" x 1/2" cells and the panel 11.75" x 47.75" in size, ring a bell you Acoustat nutz??
https://www.1800ceiling.com/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/image/1000x1320/e9c3970ab036de70892d86c6...

Cheers George
American made Empire cartridges & stylus's. The MM Empire 4000 d/iii could outperform most of what is available today.  
Pure i20 dock. I have two but they are starting to fail. My entire library is backed up to ipod classics.