Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
I still use my Acoustat 2+2's as my main system speakers every day since 1992 and they sound as good as ever.  Great detail and natural sound. No deterioration of the honeycombs, maybe it helps to live in the West with low humidity. I pulled down the socks so no fabric blocking the pristine sound. Still dont understand all the hype for any speakers other than electrostats...I recall paying only around $1,600/pr way back then. Would be tough to replace for that price but I did buy some decent Martin Logans for that much about 8 years ago for a bedroom setup.
Great gear that’s unpretentious, all analog and doesn’t cost more than a 3-series BMW. That’s what I love about my vintage NAD and Technics gear.
I miss my Rectilinear III highboy speakers.   I sold them for the Large Advents which were a disappointment compared to the Rectilinears.