Stereophile Magazine question.

I just received an "Exclusive Invitation" to get Stereophile Magazine.  I haven't received it in years and was wondering if it was worth the "Exclusive Price" of $9.99 for a year?  With so many of the mags going downhill, I just wanted to hear from anyone who is receiving it.

Thanks.

JD
128x128curiousjim
Stereophile was better with J. Gordon-Holt as the editor. He never hesitated to criticize a component he felt deserved criticism, regardless of that company's reputation
@roberjerman, I for years subscribed to HiFi News & Record Review (I like Ken Kessler a lot, personally. We are also both Anglophiles---Decca cartridges, Quad ESL's), but about ten years ago just could no longer justify the cost. I do thumb through the current issue when I'm in Barnes & Noble, though.
Cancelled mine a few years ago.  Except for John Atkinson, they strike me as a being a bit smug. Just don’t need it. The mag I buy regularly is Hi Fi +, if for no other reason than the physicality if it. Oh the smell of fresh ink and the feel of real paper! Life is too short for dreck. 
It is known that the type of ink/paint used on the silk screened lettering on audio components can change the SQ.......