Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
@wcfeil Really? May I ask how often you really drink that? Pretty awesome choice but if it's your drink of choice you either bought extremely heavy or are fantastically wealthy or both! Cheers!
I am a single malt scotch guy, like many different ones.  I can go smooth or peaty.

Laphroig is not for the meek, LOL.  Glenkinchie is very smooth, excellent for those just dipping a toe in the single malt pool.

I also enjoy Johnny Walker Black, it is my house scotch for visitors who are not single malt lovers.

Great thread
Geoffy, (or shall I say “Toiletbreath”?) I heard correctly. They said Geoffy the Fuse Troll very specifically drinks out of the toilet. 
gwbeers, great Clavin quote. And I’m sure there are debates about super pricey Scotch and bourbon. On my street the guys have The College Avenue Scotch and Philosophy Club. We meet every few months and sample 3 single malt Scotches. We’re up to about 100 different Scotches. 

We, as a group have found some inexpensive single malts ($40) that we like as much as some $150 bottles. We have not found any blends, even fairly pricey ones that compete with single malts. We have not sampled anything above $200. So we cannot speak to the super pricey ones. 

But it as I said regarding Italian wine. Most of the time I spend more than $50+ on a bottle it doesn’t seem any better than a $40. I’ve chosen not to try to change that. And that is probably a good analogy for my hi-fi experience.