Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
"This thread should have been started on Misc Audio."
True, but it is also the friendliest thread so far.
Buffalo Trace....best taste, best value in bourbon IMHO, but as we all know, our senses are measured with subjectivity.
What about "Who smoke weed?..I smoke Weed"...I’m Improvising.

I feel the music thread has now been compromised. No thit! Thanks, @n80
Like the suggestion of 1990 Angelus - lovely wine (and I still have a few bottles in the cellar).

If I am listening to digital, if not a glass of wine, then a snifter of single malt, usually  Laphroaig, Lagavulin, an older Ardbeg, or a Talisker.

If I listen to analogue, nothing at all - my cantilever is worth more than a moment of alcoholic bliss, and no amount of pleasure from the drink would make up for months of waiting and retip costs into the thousands.