What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna

I can easily understand why someone would insist in tube only. Unless your budget is unlimited, you can not just sample phonos endlessly, you must have some idea of what you want.

SS makes sounds, Tubes make music; to some people, sounds sound better than music, plus they dote over the lack of sound, which they call "silence", and nothing is quieter than SS, it exceeds in making no sounds, but since it wasn't making music, the matter is moot.

Music lovers love tubes, and tubes are cheaper because you can double the quality of a tube phono with NOS tubes.
Yeah, comparing is a big problem. Besides, I don't go to dealers asking for audition if I intend to buy used, not from them, I just don't. I would for a reasonable fees, though. What's more, taking into account reel to reel deck and what Ralph said about recording, things get even more complicated.