What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
@orpheus10

SS makes sounds, Tubes make music; to some people, sounds sound better than music, plus they dote over the lack of sound, which they call "silence", and nothing is quieter than SS, it exceeds in making no sounds, but since it wasn’t making music, the matter is moot.

What? You are still in the 70s with such a strange impression of a transistor sound? Discover Pass Labs or First Watt gear, compare them to the best tube gear and you will realize the truth. I’ve been using an expensive tube push-pull amps with some of the rarest NOS tubes, now i’m using single ended class-a amps designed by Nelson Pass, made by Pass Labs and First Watt. His state-of-the-art power transistors (JFETS aka Silicon Carbide, SiC) are very special, some of them are unique Static Induction Transistor (SIT aka VFET). They are much better than tubes of any kind. And tube lovers should love it.

Music lovers love tubes, and tubes are cheaper because you can double the quality of a tube phono with NOS tubes.

LOL. You can double the budget for a phono stage by adding a pair of NOS tubes.

Chakster, these tubes have made my phono sound better than twice the price; yes, the tubes cost more than the phono, but they're worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g2VhyU69Og

As everyone knows, Audio Research makes nice preamps; I borrowed one of their SS amps, and it was thumbs down immediately, I don't know if they still make SS amps.