Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
Dire Straits. It holds up better than any of their subsequent works, both sonically and performance-wise. It sounds like they just showed up at the studio and laid it down, effortlessly. 

Janelle Monae-The ArchAndroid. Technically her second album (The Audtion came out seven years earlier but only 500 copies were ever made).  In terms of sheer scope and imagination, it’s hard to come close to anything like this since the 70s. 

Duran Duran. Their debut comes out of the gate with so much power and slick production. Much better than most of their “new romantic” peers. 

DJ Shadow-Endroducing. Turntablist masterpiece. 

Finley Quaye-Maverick a Strike. Delightful and unique. 

Me’Shell NdegeOcello-Plantation Lullabies. Angry, funky, sexy. Much better than her later work. 

The door - the doors 
The Smiths the Smiths
Bon Iver for Emma forever ago talking heads 77
stone roses Stone Roses
joni Mitchell - blue