Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
@weebeesdad, yep, Tom Carione is still at Brooks Berdan Ltd. in Monrovia, CA. He's in the shop on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and is a great tech. He did (Brooks left us awhile back, but his widow Sheila has kept the shop going) all Brooks' bench jobs except for turntable stuff, at which Brooks' was the master. ARC's Bill Johnson had Brooks come out to his winter home in Palm Desert to set up his table. Tom knows both tube and solid state electronics, and has worked on just about everything.
B&O tangental tracking turntable. I had one a long time ago and just gave it away. I stumbled on a site that refurbishes them and after seeing how well regarded they still are, it gave me a big case of nostalgia.

Also, I had some vintage Naim gear consisting of a pre amp, amp and tuner but I can't remember the models. They were kind of orangish and grey in color and the dials rotated by turning them from the bottom, if that makes any sense. They also had some lousy feeling push buttons for source selection and the like, but they had a very nice sound to them.

All the best,
Nonoise
I already miss Oppo. Bought a 203 when it first came out and it's the most solid Blu-ray player I've owned to date. 
I agree with grsz06's list, but my all time favorite would be the JBL's with the D150 woofer and 175 mid-treble horn.  Proably best for stereo in a pair of C-34 cabinets.